Friday, February 25, 2011

What Do Dots On A Pregnancy Test Mean



During the last year I discovered many things. That may change, you can not be who you want to be but if you can want what you are. That appearances are deceptive, Social rolls that are mostly wrong, that people are placed in groups to look for themselves. I've noticed that I always know associate the same personality, and that ninety percent of the time go astray. I also discovered recently that some treat me like a child and do not have the slightest empathy. I also discovered that relationships with people change, they evolve, the feelings disappear, they are transformed. I found that one can not escape its own essence, that the subconscious will haunt me wherever I go, and I prefer myself to understand that others understand me. I found that you may want to discuss many forms and many others. I am no longer in love, and that's why I know I was. That the world is equal to the 15 to 20 at 30, only that as time passes there are more words buried and people learn to act. I learned to respect the privacy of others, and I found myself inspired trust.

0 comments:

Post a Comment