Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Flucloxacillin For Chest Infection?



I can not say it was all of a sudden, it's not like I get up one day and I knew it, as if the light had reached my supernaturally illuminated in the clear and obvious truth. I know we used to go at once, open the door and leaving it at the same time, but I never knew whether it was pure coincidence or design, who cares, it was really silly.
Within years we may not have anything to talk about, I dunno, think again a little if it will rain and that, or that the final few you still have to finish the race, or how well you're dating is not who. And who are you living now? Ah, you're working, because you good, that well because as is the thing ... I really do not imagine so because it is a bit depressing, but what usually happens, right? I do not know.
Today I said the future was mine, well, not mine individually, I was in class, within a collective. The future mine. I do not want it, do not want something that I will not ever get. The future as a concept is full of these things (look up to the paragraph above), to see the future ... the future implies a past and now after saying it would put a smiley Chung of these that are written with two points and that.
Let's see, what happened? If this is chronological, if it were written at the time, or again, but had so much fear of being wrong, I would ask, what's going on? And the answer will tell me before you answer, nothing. And it's true and I agree. No, I lie, nothing is going to happen, it was clear that the madness extends to certain limits, by the time I did not know all that well. Do that, does it?, Was fine, but the answer is no nonsense. The grace frasecillas pseudoelocuentes had, admittedly, and that of ponesrse faces, good! So I've always done it, so it does not matter. Hey, nothing happens, nothing happens, fine.
Oh, and with it the future and such, I do not care much. The day I put the future up ahead, when I leave it in the door, I will face it. But I can wait a long long time.

(the song from denver is a thing of the forgotten by its creator ombligoscaleidoscopicos.blogspot.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment