Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Korean Drama Cheaters

abstraction

in the middle, on average. I could mention Aristotle and his happy medium (no pretentiousness, what little I remember from a couple of years), but it is not that what it is. Do not want to talk about extremes, but halves, like talking about the middle stage of a century, or life itself have not yet reached that time and I will not sin to talk about what I do not know. But I do know is that day, the dialogues, the cities, the movement is full of media, as appellants paragraphs in which time is ticking. And so it goes, how much you remember from yesterday? "From the last year? Distresses me everything I lost in those moments, and to the side of them without realizing that escape, as people away when you let go. I do not understand the hurry, and yet my anxiety grows, it is inevitable. It is inevitable that quick moments and episodes that do not remember, what if in his eighties, with luck, I realize that half of my days, including two thirds of them have spent staring into space?
I've been thinking completely blank. He intended to write something, yes, to give an explanation for all this to get out gracefully, but now I do not remember what was going to write. When I have previously said that everything is full of media, I just realized I can not do anything about it. And now they have stamped on my door and I completely lost the thread of this post. And I have to leave it, sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment