Sunday, February 13, 2011

Le Creuset Numbering System

ISKU - Text - SEEKING TO MAKE A SUMMARY OF OTHER STELLAR SYSTEMS THAT ARE HELPING MOTHER EARTH STAR

clip_image002

Alexiis
February 13, 2011
alexiis@speedy.com.ar
http://alexiis-vozdelaluz.blogspot.com/

Transcription :
SaräAmma
saragem@hotmail.es

I'm, I'm beloved Masters, it's ten twenty, and energy is very strong, although I do not know who it is that I want to talk.

So deep breath, to raise my vibration, and I am waiting.

"Alexiis Hi, I'm Isku Sirius.

Well, as we perceive, and hear everything that happens, I'm happy, you'll be more available to us, again, to receive messages that are necessary to convey to mankind.

know perfectly well, which everywhere in the universe, are present parties, large groups, individual parts, but everyone coming to help Mother Earth in the last steps before his ascension.

I know that some time ago, you've received a greeting from different star systems that had been submitted for knowledge of mankind. As has been awhile since these posts, I would suggest you do a summary, indicating at least those who have submitted for all the new souls who have awakened, they are also aware of this.

is necessary to know that many of us, whom you call, aliens, have similar shapes and forms to you, but there are so many that are already present, because they are, say surrounding the Mother Earth, who do not have that figure, but who also are brothers, because they are children of the Creator, and all these new souls who are awakening to this, I ask you to do a report, so there is no panic, if someone comes to them, that does not have a human figure.

is necessary to repeat this information, and as I know, that you've been, who has passed, I ask you now to do this work in short, to pass again.

I know that you can do it immediately, but please encáralo, it is of utmost importance.

At some point soon, we shall see face to face, and I recognize, because many eons ago, we have tried, say, as a family we are. Since you know well, who are also native to the star system called Sirius.

Dear sister, I send to you, and all mankind, all my love, my light, and well soon.

Isku I'm Sirius. "

Isku

Thanks. Thanks, I'm increasingly aware of my background, thanks Maestro.

0 comments:

Post a Comment